Terms & Conditions
1. Sales Terms
• A valid Sales Tax Resale Number must be provided at the time of your order if you plan to resell within the state of Arkansas.
• School and government bids welcome. Hard copy purchase order required before shipment.
• BOGEN Orders: If under $200.00, will not be dropped shipped due to Bogen's minimum order policy.
2. Payment Terms
• Terms of sale: Pre paid via cashiers check, money order or .
• Open accounts: Net terms or company check, available "ONLY TO" Local/State/Federal Government Agencys, U.S. Military and Schools.
• (Government Agencys: Cage Code: 3QFW7)
• Returned check fee: $35.00
• Late payments will be charged interest at the rate of 3%/ month.
• No shipments will be made on any past due accounts.
• If a delinquent account is sent to collections, the customer will be responsible for all collection charges.
• All shipping, billing and pricing errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
• Residential-based businesses are subject to carrier residential delivery rates.
• All freight charges are subject to dimension/oversize carrier weight regulations.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Customer is responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted or refused delivery of shipments.
• Refused shipments will incur a 25% restock fee.
4. Freight Options
• Freight and insurance costs are calculated and added to invoice total.
• Supply your companies shipper account number.
5. Shipping for Backorders
• Before backordered items are shipped, a representative will call.
• Backordered items are shipped at prices in effect when the item was ordered or current selling price, whichever is lower.
• Backorder shipments will be subject to normal shipping and handling policies.
• Damages are the responsibility of the carrier once the shipment is released from "SOS". After shipment is released to carrier, any damages must be reported to SOS within seven days from receipt of shipment. All claims must be filed by "SOS" directly with the freight carrier.
• You must save all boxes and packing materials for damage inspection by carrier.
7. Return Policy
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from "SOS prior to the return of any merchandise. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
• RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only.
• All returns must be shipped freight prepaid and double boxed with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes shipped back (i.e. 1 of 6, 2 of 6).
• Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice, less any re-stock fee.
• Defective returns are eligible for return only within 30 days from "SOS" invoice date. After 30 days, all product must be referred to the manufacturer for authorized warranty repair.
• A copy of the "SOS" invoice must be included with all returns. Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation. Incomplete returns will not receive a full credit and will fall subject to manufacturer's warranty.
• Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for credit.
• All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee or will be returned at "SOS's"discretion.
• Please allow 10 business days for processing returns.
• Non-defective product may be returned at "SOS's" discretion and will be credited at current "SOS" selling price less a 20% restocking fee.
• Sale of closeout items are final. Only defective closeout items may be returned for credit as per normal "SOS" policies.
• Items designed for consumer use but used commercially are not eligible for return.
• Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
• Please contact your sales representative for the latest product pricing/availability information.
• "SOS" cannot be responsible for typographical errors on this website.
• By placing an order, customer accepts all terms and policies stated herein.